Hello, and a warm welcome to my website. All are welcome here as it is my desire to provide comfortable, safe therapies for people of all sizes, to provide a safe space for all, where you will be valued, respected and cared for, with ease and comfort. (Read my thoughts on acceptance here)
I am a one of the only therapists in Birmingham specialising in providing safe & effective Pregnancy Massage & Maternity (Pregnancy) Reflexology. I have many qualifications and over 17 years experience treating women who have gynaecological problems, are trying to conceive or going through the menopause. I’ve also treated countless pregnant women providing care and support from preconception, throughout pregnancy, birthing preparation and postnatal care.
I mainly work from a beautiful, quiet, downstairs room at my home in Weoley Castle. There is plenty of parking in the service road outside our house, a ramp up to the door, a toilet just off the room and the most comfortable couch!
I am convinced of the many benefits of complementary therapies: I can both vouch for this from a personal perspective and am blessed in having many happy, healthier clients who are also living the benefits in their lives today.
Please note that illness is not a pre-requisite to having treatments, they are both relaxing and enjoyable, and many clients may have monthly treatments (for instance) to help maintain a state of general wellbeing.
Many believe, myself included, that many illnesses, diseases, and chronic conditions are related in some way to stress and anxiety. The therapies I provide can all help reduce stress and anxiety as well as often helping with the resultant symptoms. Having the time to talk and relax may even give some the space to realise how to get to the root cause of their stress and form coping strategies.
Please note that my therapies are not a substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment. At no time will I encourage you to stop treatment or to reduce or change your prescription drugs without talking to your GP or Consultant.
Gift vouchers are available for all treatments and make excellent presents whatever the occasion. I accept debit and credit card payments as well as payment by cash cheque and PayPal (paypal.me/HilaryLeach)
- Diploma in Aromatherapy (2000)
- Qualified Bowen Therapist (2002)
- Diploma in Reflexology (2004)
- Qualified Thermo-auricular therapist (Hopi Ear Candles), (2002) Advanced (2005)
- Qualified Reiki Therapist 1st & 2nd Degree, (2003) 3rd Degree (2006)
- Reiki Mama®, Reiki for expectant Mums (2013)
- Qualified in Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD) (2013)
- Maternity Reflexology (2014)
- Reproductive Reflexology (2014)
- Gentle Touch Reflexology (2018)
- Bach Flower Remedies (Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 – and now a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner (2018 & 2019)
- Post graduate qualifications in Indian Head Massage (2003), Hot Stone Massage (2005), Foot Stone Therapy (2006) and Holistic Facials (2010) Pregnancy Massage (2015)
- The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists
- The British Reflexology Association
- The Association of Reproductive Reflexologists
- Association of Reflexologists
- Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Bach Foundation International Register of Practitioners
Each of these associations demand a high degree of professionalism from their members and each year I have to do Continual Professional Development in each of the therapies or related subjects.
Please note – without 48 hours notice of cancellation I reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.